We are hiring!
We are currently looking for a CNC Programmer / Operator who is available to start immediately. Full details as follows;
Role: Programmer/Operator (CNC)
Hours: 37hr working week plus overtime when required.
Based in Hillington, Glasgow, APH Hydraulics Engineering Ltd is a specialist manufacturer of custom cylinders and actuators for the Oil & Gas, Subsea, Defence and Industrial markets.
To carry out machining using our FANUC controlled CNC long-bed Hankook lathe, in order to produce components for our hydraulic cylinders. The suitable candidate will be machining to tubular and rod material to various designs, and quantities. We are looking for an effective communicator, who can work both individually and as part of a team in a busy factory environment.
- Time served recognised Engineering apprenticeship
- Able to interpret technical drawings
- Min 5 years’ experience in workshop environment
- Demonstrable FANUC CNC experience including ability to both programme and operate
- Able to work under own initiative
- Effective team contributor
- Fitting experience
- Working within a factory environment
- Forklift licence
- Conventional, Machining Centre and Milling experience desirable.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the role please send your CV to the HR department at email@example.com
If you have any queries or require further information, please get in contact on the above email address.